BlueWater Issue 84
BlueWater Boats & Game Fishing - Issue 84
- Capt Marlin Parker’s marlin-fighting techniques
- Epic battles with giant white sharks during the ‘Golden Era’
- Casting surface poppers for yellowfin tuna
- Captain Profile: Capt Ross Newton (north Western Australia)
- Dr Pepperell’s Species Insights: Great white shark
- Lure Lore – Part 2: Should your lure colour match the prey?
- IGFA Rule Book: How soon must you pick up the rod?
- Book Review: The Glory Days of the Giant Scarborough Tunny
- Hotspot Rundown: Koror, Palau
- Classic Book: Line Down! – by Jack Samson
- Reel Review: Van Staal spinning reels
- Dr Pepperell’s Creatures of the Deep: Bluebottle fish
- Rum Lines: Keckled mizzens and futtock shrouds!
- Riviera 51 Enclosed Flybridge Series II
- Bar Crusher 670HT
- Yellowfin 6700 centre-console
BUY YOUR PRINTED COPY HERE NOW