BlueWater Issue 113
BlueWater Boats & Game Fishing - Issue 113
- Factors influencing the abundance of black marlin off Cairns
- Grander Man – he’s caught 38 black marlin over 1000 pounds
- Blue marlin Down Under – Dr Pepperell traces their history
- Circle hooks – the crucial factors to improve your success
- Techniques to catch the spectacular mako shark
- How AFMA manages mako sharks in Australian waters
- Do fish feel pain – explained by an expert in Pain Management
- Bait-rigging Guide: The circle-hook garfish (ballyhoo) rig
- IGFA Rule Book: Downrigger slider rig
- Lure Review: J.B. Lures ‘Big Taipan’
- Used Boat Buying Guide: Timber boats – PART 2
- How to shop for a game fishing trailerboat
Meet the incredible man that has caught 38 marlin bigger than 450kg.
See the world’s most amazing shark.
And learn how to use circle-hooks for increased success and better marlin conservation, then follow the step-by-step photo guide to rigging garfish for more marlin.
Medical science also answers the question: Do fish feel pain? The answer is amazing!
BUY YOUR PRINTED COPY HERE NOW