BlueWater Issue 111
BlueWater Boats & Game Fishing - Issue 111
- New trolling techniques for large yellowfin tuna
- How and when to use natural bait teasers for billfish
- The origin of the giant trevally lure-casting cult
- Carey Chen and his extraordinary gamefish art
- How to adjust your sounder’s Sensitivity/Gain to see more
- Dr Pepperell finds new secrets from old tiger shark jaws
- A tagged grander black marlin (1056lb) returns to Cairns
- Battle with a trailerboat swordfish off southern Tasmania
- Book Review: Blue Marlin Magic – by Capt Steve Campbell
- Outboard Review: Yamaha F130A 130hp 4-stroke
- IGFA Rule Book: Leadering when there is no leader
- Lure Review: Coggin ‘Small Tado’
- Moda Express 8m Bridge Deck
- Grady-White Freedom 275
BlueWater explains new strategies to catch big tuna before embarking on a fascinating research quest for huge shark jaws.
Readers will also be amazed by the spectacular artwork of Carey Chen, and the origins of the worldwide GT craze.
Plus boat tests and much more in 116 pages of quality fishing inspiration.
BUY YOUR PRINTED COPY HERE NOW