BlueWater Issue 105
BlueWater Boats & Game Fishing - Issue 105
- Big yellowfin tuna and roosterfish in Panama
- Extreme yellowtail kingfish, Kiwi-style
- Rigging hard-body lures with ‘Assist’ hooks for bigger fish
- The largest marlin ever caught from the rocks
- Stealthy terminal tackle for more hook-ups when they’re wary
- Capt Abela’s tragedy reveals need for the right boat insurance
- How to skirt a trolling lure with vinyl strips
- Captain Profile: Capt Ezequiel ‘Zac’ Conde (Cape Verde / Azores)
- Dr Pepperell’s Insights: Why FADs attract gamefish
- Hook-up with An Expert: Do records require an ‘IGFA line’?
- Lure Lore – Part 20: Development of the ‘tube’-style lure
- IGFA Rule Book: How soon must you pick up the rod?
- Classic Book: Fishing Round The World – by L. McCormick
- Lure Review: Polu Kai Lures ‘Fat Boy’
- Dr Pepperell’s Creatures of the Deep: Escolar
- Book Review: 75 Years – the GFC of South Australia
- Rum Lines: Where’s me buccaneers?
BOAT TEST & MORE:
- Outboard Review: Yamaha 4-stroke 115hp and 175hp
- A better fit-out to improve your boat’s fishing functionality
- Evolution 600 Apex Extreme
BUY YOUR PRINTED COPY HERE NOW